CKOTA Presents Our 32nd Horticulture Conference
Thursday, February 14, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The theme for our conference is: Plants, Pests and Pollinators
- Greener Lawn Care
- Tree Pathology Research Update
- Landscape Horticulture Research Update
- Landscape Plant Disease Update
- Foundations of Soil Properties
- Kentucky’s Top Ornamentals
- Landscape Design Using Native Plants
- 10 Notorious Landscape Insect Pests
Your membership to our trade association is included in your registration, as well as one buffet lunch. Businesses pay an additional $15.00 per person for lunch.
Early Registration by February 1, 2013 for Membership Discount.
For More Information: Contact John Sanders (859) 983-2041.
Sponsored by Thoroughbred Landscape Products.
Additional support from the University of Kentucky College of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service.
Plan to spend your free time during the CKOTA Conference at your 2012 Trade Show, visiting with the many exhibitors who have come to display their wide range of products and equipment that will make you job easier.
Booth in Trade Show
- 10' x 10' display area with table – $120.00
- Non-Profit associations – No charge, but must pay registration to attend conference.
- For Vendor Booth Information contact Ian Hoffman at (859) 489-6795.
The purpose of the Central Kentucky Ornamental & Turf Association (CKOTA) is to promote horticultural improvement, professionalism and camaraderie in Kentucky; in particular to encourage the further study of horticulture, arboriculture and turf science, to analyze and disseminate information relating thereto, and to represent the judgement of this organization in the matters of policy which affect encouragement of education, horticultural protection and/or management.
Fayette County Cooperative Extension Office
1140 Red Mile Place, Lexington, KY 40504-1172
- 6 CEUs for ISA Certified Arborists
- 3 CEUs for Landscape Architects
- 3 General & 2 Specific CEUs for Pesticide Applicators